請不要來打亂我的生活、現在的我過得很幸福

2010年2月12日

H0L!DAY_`` XD

Hurrary ~
Finally holiday is starting now .
Hahaha xD

I LOVE HOLIDAYS .
I LOVE CHINESE NEW YEAR .
I LOVE VALENTINE DAY . =)


Yong , promise me ^^




_skip._

- 07.01.10 -

Saturday ,
Me and my family went to Brem Mall for supporting 988 .
Cool man XD


FM 988 ^^

My bebe sister took , nice ?^^



_skip._

Mondat till Friday also studying studying studying ><
Haizz =(
But also got fun lar ^^
I like my new buddyyy ; )
Muackz <3


Tomorrow is 13th of Feb .
I'll dating with my dear , Yong ^^
A-lah ~ !
Happy i-n-g =)

Wish all my babies have a happy 2010 year and happy valentine day ^^
MMMuuuaaaccckkkzzz ! <33333

Tomorrow night gotta go to Brem Mall again .
For watching movie , name ``_

<72家住客>


A funny movie =)



SMS with him.. missing him.. loving him.. =)
Yong , I love youu ; )
Muackz ! <3